18.3.07

And God made the dinosaurs...


No, it's not a bad plot line for a Jurassic Park movie. It's shouted like the real truth by some people in the internet. Some conservatives catholics and protestants put online the Conservapedia. As they say Conservapedia is "a religious answer for the mundane questions" or some other crap like that... I have a chilling coming down my neck when I see this kind of thing happening. In the 21st century, they deny scientific truths to use their own vision of the world. They say out loud that "Evolution Of The Species" was a bold fat lie. And Darwin was sacrilegious when compared humans with monkeys. Man, this is totally insane for me. I have my religious beliefs, but
I don't let it get in the way of analytic thinking... In some USA states, the public schools don't teach the children the Darwinian theory. They say that God created everything. And everything is the same since the beginning of the time. Here in Rio de Janeiro, thanks to our ex-governor and hers crazy religious beliefs the public schools have to teach the religious version of creation too. Thank God (no pun intended), here they teach the darwinian theory at the same time. I think that this is the best way. You teach the children both, they pick the one that make them most comfortable. Nothing could be imposed... Pay a visit to the Conservapedia site. You will get some good laughs reading their "truths", it's really funny. 'Till next time.




Technorati : ,