16.4.07

I don't get it...


I swear that I tried, and tried really hard to understand the way that the americans "think", but I couldn't. In one hand theirs is the most sexist and racist culture in the planet, but in the order hand they try to pass an image as a puritan religion oriented country. Why I'm talking about this? 'Cause today watching the morning news at Fox Channel, I saw that in a city in the New York state, if I remember correct some girls were prohibited to enter in their own prom dance. And they were stopped because their dresses were too revealing. Man, they're high school graduates, they're at least 17 years old. They are more than capable to choose their clothes. It's unbearable to me to live in a place where other people will choose what I could wear and what I couldn't wear. In my opinion if they didn't go to the ball nude or wrapped in transparent plastic, everything goes. If it's comfortable to you, if it makes you feel good, wear it. And say a big, loud fuck off to everyone trying to tell you how to dress. 'Til next time.




Technorati :