30.3.07

Blogger X Housekeeping


Damn... I hate when our housemaid don't come to work. I hate even more when she stop coming and disappear. The last housemaid did exactly this. Some given day she stop coming and that's it. She didn't call, sent a letter, nothing. It's like she dropped from the side of the world. Simply vanished. My mother work in the City Hall in the morning and in the afternoon she have her own business to run, my father work off-shore (he is off-shore right now) and my brother studies all day long. So, who have to be act housekeeping??? Yes, your friendly blogger... I have to wake up early, clean the house, cook the lunch and do the dishes after the lunch. I never thought I would say that someday, but I wanna go back to college. Just because I got my degree and return to my mom's house, they think they can exploit me... Hellooooo... Slavery is over... Just kidding, I'm not forced to do anything in here, but I have the free time, that no one else has, so it's common sense to me that I have to help... But thank God a new maid is coming tomorrow (or today)... "Till next time.




Technorati : , ,